Monday, January 11, 2010

2010!

Wow, it's still weird to write that.. 2010.. kinda cool, kinda crazy.. thinking that the world even made it this far :)

I'm writing just to touch base for the first time this year. There's a lot to say about Jackie, the upcoming year and such, but so far, January has been a good one. As referenced from the last post, I'm glad December is over. I always get re-inspired in January and take on things I wouldn't take on in December. I guess it's all a mind game, but at least I feel I get a "re-do." I also love even numbers. Go figure.

Will try to write more later, but just wanted to get this down before I head to bed. I have a few goals this year, and more importantly, I have to readjust my mind-set regarding being a mom and how that "looks." I've been connecting with a few more moms in the area, slowly but surely. I have found that staying in the house really does a doozie on my brain chemistry. So that is one huge piece of information I have learned since the Winter started: Get out of the house.

More soon!

No comments: