Friday, November 11, 2011

Still bored

Decided to write here again today as I don't have a kid related post.

I continue to be bored with Facebook. Anyone else? I keep trying to figure it out. I've been generally happy with the changes (although not many others are), but I just can't get excited about many of my friend's statuses. I even deleted a bunch of people to help with this issue, but it's only helped a tiny bit.

I guess it's time for round 3 of the deleting process. You have been warned :)

In other news, today is 11/11/11 which I'm declaring as my lucky day :) Elevens have been showing up in  my world for a few years now. I decided to look up what 11 actually meant and in short, it means that you're "ready for the next best thing." Basically being totally open to what's ahead. I always find that amazing as I'm usually not that type of person, but there's times I start to tell myself "maybe you don't know yourself as well as you think."

Leading up to my lucky day, yesterday was one of the best days with my daughter in weeks. She's finally well enough that her nose isn't running all day, her appetite is back and she's happy. As I stated in my Mom Blog, we're having slight sleep issues, but nothing major. I have some tricks up my sleeve that I hope will work :)

Today was a pretty chill day (literally and figuratively) as we went to a playdate, had lunch and I got a bunch of things done I hadn't done all week due to me being sick.

It's time to ramp up for a semi-busy weekend, but all great stuff. Open House for a local pre-school, Holiday photo shoot and some me time on Sunday.

I guess.. life is good? :)

No comments: