Monday, November 23, 2009

Sick and Tired of..

..worrying about:

-Sleep
-Wet and dirty diapers
-Bottles
-Breastfeeding
-Food
-Schedules
-Charts
-Growth
-Milk supply
-Play dates
-No play dates
-Feeling human again
-Sex
-Dates with my husband
-How to cook dinner tired
-Dinner
-Lunch
-Health and well-being
-Working out
-Losing weight
-Gaining weight
-My hair
-My skin
-My friends not being around as much
-People thinking "I'm busy" all the time
-Dealing with doctors
-Dealing with nurses
-Scales of any kind
-Sugar
-Winter and how to get around
-H1N1 and getting the shot
-Traveling
-Making sure we have everything we need when traveling and away
-Christmas cards and gifts
-Hurting people's feelings
-Not doing enough
-Being my word
-My life
-How to be happy

What my life will look like... ever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kat....
once you have a kid, you will worry for the rest of your life.....
Thank God she has you!!!