Sunday, October 18, 2009

Daily?

Jackie, 11.5 weeks

Well, I guess I was being a bit over-zealous thinking that I would be able to write every day. I probably could if I liked the Qwerty keyboard on my iPhone, but I just can't do it.

**I also just realized that I did write this week and totally forgot.. wow, I am really tired. I pretty much wrote the same thing I did in the last post, so here I am deleting a few paragraphs so I don't look like a psycho. Wow, I still can't believe I don't remember writing on Thursday...**

The end of the week was a bit more pleasant, and as always, she was great with my friend "S" on Saturday who has been babysitting her since 2 weeks old. I can't seem to figure it out.. all I can determine is that I smell like milk and being around has her want it a lot. When we have S over to watch her, she gets a bottle and falls right asleep. Aye, to be a mom.


My dad and his girlfriend are coming in today to visit all this week so writing may be tough, but I'm sure I can get a few posts in. Hopefully the weather will be better and we'll be able to get out in the sun with Jax. If Mother Nature is nice, those high 50s and low 60s I'm seeing and salivating over will really lift all of our spirits.


Onward and upward..

No comments: