Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting serious

Wow.. it feels so serious coming over here to blog instead of using my MySpace, but due to wanting all the world to see/read my thoughts vs. having to send people like my parents over to MySpace, this seemed like a better idea.

There's a lot going on.. at this moment I'm watching the Clements hearing on NESN which is honestly quite amusing. I feel for the guy as no one should have to go thru that, but either way, this is America. Enjoy.

In other news, Joe and I are working on renovating our kitchen. It's taken on a life of it's own, but we still feel like we have control. I will post more pics soon, but here is one of the kitchen:


More has been done in the past week such as demolition of all the remaining cabinets, the old appliances are gone (with new one's delivered) and Joe created framing for the new soffit above the sink. Pretty amazing and we can't wait til it's done.

More later.. pretty good for a first post :) Let me know if you want to hear more about anything else!

No comments: